Our catalog contains watches of the following collections:
- Celebrity is an expensive watch for business people, designed to be the perfect complement to an exquisite business suit. In the collection you can find some of the most expensive models presented on the site. Most dials are decorated with Roman numerals.
- Ego is a wristwatch in the classic design of the Russian watch school, which is famous for creative ideas and unique developments.
- Gentleman is a business watch for people who love classics, but at the same time want to emphasize their special status. The cases are made in the luster of precious metals and clear lines of the cases.
- Mystery - if the task is to buy an excellent expensive accessory, then you are here. A unique designer watch with a fashionable design.
- Slimline - designer products, elegant shiny accessory to add sophistication and focus on status.
- Casino is watch with a unique design and a little secret on the back of the dial, which will be your trump card up your sleeve.
- Exclusive - exclusive domestic handmade watchmaking works - for people who want to get only the best.
How to choose a wristwatch
Men's and women's, simple and complex, austere and colourful. How do you avoid being confused by the variety of wristwatches? Very simple - we suggest briefly and in order to get acquainted with each of them!
Classification of wrist watches
Strictly speaking there is no single classification, but all types of wristwatches can be broadly classified in terms of the characteristics they bear. We have chosen five of the most obvious ones for you:
- By affiliation: men's, women's, children's.
- By power source: quartz, mechanical, hybrid.
- By functionality: simple, with complications.
- By style: classical, casual, evening, unusual.
- By material: plastic, steel, jewelry, other materials.
All kinds of men's wristwatches are characterized by large and brutal shapes. They have more functions of all kinds and are one of those rare male accessories which is recommended to carry around in a decent society.
Women's watches tend to be smaller (although many women prefer a larger scale) and are more often used as fashion jewellery rather than timekeeping devices. This is especially true of jewellery types of women's wristwatches.
Children's watches are lightweight and not too big. They often have large numerals to make them easy for children to read. Three hands and the date are the optimal set of functions, and for the most inquisitive there is a bright chronograph with push buttons.
A simple watch
Simple, of course, does not mean plain. In fact, simple (aka classic) watches are simplified in the functional sense. There are no tourbillions and no repeater - just hour, minute and second hands, and no extra features or complications. The design of these watches is minimalist and austere at times.
By complication we mean a load on a movement which changes it from a basic to a complicated one. A simple watch with hands - you add a complication to it and it becomes a complicated watch! The most common watch complications are:
Not only the date and the day of the week - it also includes the lunar calendar, and a complication such as the big date, which shows two large numerical windows on the dial instead of a small aperture.
Power reserve indicator
Similar to the fuel gauge on a car. This tells you how long the watch will last and if it needs winding soon. Useful for people with a mechanical watch.
Chronographs and stopwatches used to help sportsmen manage their time, now these beauties help us look stylish too!
Second time zone
A special indicator (sub-dial) shows the guest time and the main dial shows the home time. Or vice versa - whichever way you adjust it during a long journey or business trip.
For those who follow a strict dress code.
Casual style for every day.
The most elegant accessory for special occasions.
A model with a unique design or mechanism.
The sportsman's delight because it's virtually indestructible: most of its parts have extra protection. And because plastic can be painted any colour you want, it is especially popular with children and anyone who is used to brightening up their lives.
The most common case material in the world. Steel has good physical properties which ensure the long life of your watch.
Unlike all other types of watches wristwatches made of precious metals, jewellery watches are a luxury item. Their main distinguishing feature is a jewellery case (more often made of gold, less often of silver), which can be further decorated with precious stones. Additional artistic treatment of individual parts (skeletonisation of the movement, enamelling of the dial, etc.) is also welcome.
The materials listed above are basic as they are more common, but there are many more amazing options in the watchmaking world. Titanium watches are super lightweight, ceramic watches are super fashionable (and scratch-free!), there are even wooden and glass models! Thanks to constantly evolving technology, it's only a matter of time before new types of wristwatches appear.