Return and exchange information
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502, customers may withdraw from a purchase made through our online store within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- The returned product must be completely undamaged and unused. Damaged, scratched, or physically altered products are strictly non-refundable. Upon inspection by our experts, we initiate the return process.
- For returns and exchanges, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0531 990 73 73 with your order number and reason for returning or exchanging the watch. Following the completion of the necessary investigations, our experts will provide you with information on the subject.
- The transactions required for the return and exchange are only conducted via our online store if the conditions for the return and exchange are met.
- It is required that all packaging, certificates, and invoices for the product to be returned, as well as any promotional materials, if any, be sent with the product.
- Product returns must comply with the "Right of Withdrawal" provisions of Article 5 of the "Distance Sales Contract".